Employment and Professional Disciplinary Seminar 2017
At the Sharp End: Key Issues Facing Employment Practitioners in 2017
5.5 CPD Hours for £75
Topics covered will include:
- Employment Status - Has the Law Really Changed?
- Whistleblowing - An In-Depth Review
- Judicial Mediation - Getting It Right for Your Client
- Trade Unions - Ballots, Braziers and Blacklists
- Case Law Update - The Top Ten of 2016/17
The cost of the day is £75 plus VAT per delegate and includes tea, coffee and lunch.
Places on this annual seminar are always in high demand so you are encouraged to book early.
What did delegates say about last year's seminar?
Great seminar with good, practical advice
Great speakers, enjoyed the interactive nature of the sessions
Excellent seminar, well presented and excellent speakers