- Broad Street Bristol BS1 1DR
- E: email@example.com
Broad Street Bristol BS1 1DREmail
Timothy Hills is a criminal law specialist undertaking prosecution and defence work and is a CPS panel advocate level 2 prosecutor.
Cases of Interest:
- Prosecution of a man driving Audi Quattro on M4 at 146mph (dangerous driving).
- Prosecution of a lorry driver charged with dangerous driving by intimidating teenage cyclists on a main road.
- Defence of former boyfriend charge with dangerous driving by swerving at current boyfriend and trying to run him down.
Other Cases of Interest:
- Defence of a teacher charged with inciting teenage girls for whom he was in a position of trust to engage in sexual activity.
- Defence of man charged with riding motorcycle on M4 at 136mph.
- Defence of a 70-year-old man charged with buggery of a 12-year-old boy 25 years ago.
- Defence of a teacher at a special needs school charged with assault on a 7-year-old autistic boy by putting him, fully clothed into the school swimming pool.
- Defence of Lithuanian immigrant charged with blackmail of another immigrant.