- Broad Street Bristol BS1 1DR
- E: email@example.com
Broad Street Bristol BS1 1DREmail
Alice Darian is a specialist in family law, and has built a substantial child care practice based on a combination of thorough preparation, confident and effective advocacy, and an ability to put clients at ease in the most difficult circumstances. She is regularly instructed to represent local authorities, parents and children in County and Family Proceedings Courts across the circuit.
Child Law Public
Alice has extensive experience representing parties in all contested matters including:
- EPO applications
- ICO applications
- Contact applications
- Applications for assessment under section 38(6)
- Fact-findings involving allegations of sexual/physical abuse
- Applications for care and placement orders at final hearing
She also has considerable experience representing those who do not have capacity to act in proceedings and require assistance from the Official Solicitor. Including experience of difficulties encountered when a party does not accept that they lack capacity and the need for the Court to make findings in that regard.
Recent cases have also required experience of representing those with significant learning disability, identifying appropriate form of assessment including appropriate approach of parenting assessment.
- Re J, M and C – Care proceedings involving representation of intervener accused of causing burns, bruises and bilateral fractures to toddler.