- Broad Street Bristol BS1 1DR
- E: email@example.com
Broad Street Bristol BS1 1DREmail
Sorrel Dixon joined Albion Chambers in late 2016 after relocating from London. She practices exclusively in Child Law.
Child Law Public
Sorrel covers all proceedings relating to children including private law disputes and adoption. Her main specialism is in the area of non-accidental injury and child sexual abuse.
Sorrel’s expertise is in the following areas:
- Infant deaths and near deaths
- Complex non-accidental injuries, in particular head injuries
- Fabricated or induced illness
- Child sexual abuse including inter-generational abuse where the child may be both victim and abuser
- Cases of chronic abuse and neglect
- Cases involving concurrent criminal and care proceedings and public interest immunity issues
- Children cases with an international element including child abduction.